- Extended Deadline of Poster Abstracts Submission: May 24, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance of Poster Abstracts: June 15, 2021
Poster Abstract Categories
- Education policy and inclusion
- Service model
- Home-school collaboration
- Whole-school approach
- Classroom practices
- Individual / group intervention
- Peer programme
- Parent and family programme
- Community programme
- Teacher development
- Talent and vocational development
- Research and evaluation
Format of Presentation
Oral presentation will be conducted online.
All poster abstracts should be submitted through the online system.
Poster Abstract Selection
The Poster Abstract Vetting Committee will review and select poster abstracts suitable for presentation, based on quality of content and relevance to the Conference. Priority will be given to contents related to the above themes shown at “Poster Abstract Categories”. Other ASD-related research is also welcome.
- Participants registered for the conference are welcome to submit poster abstracts.
- Accepted poster abstracts may be published in the Conference Programme book. Relevant consent documents will be set to authors upon announcement of accepted posters.
- Each participant should submit no more than TWO poster abstracts.
- All poster abstracts should be submitted online before May 24, 2021. Contact person for the poster must be a registered participant for the conference.
- The Poster Abstract Vetting Committee will vet all submitted poster abstracts based on appropriateness for the conference. Presentations of evidence-based practices are especially encouraged.
- The vetting results will be released by June 15, 2021. Authors of both selected and not selected posters will be notified through email. Authors are welcome to contact the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org should they receive no confirmation after June 18 , 2021.
- Authors of the selected poster abstracts should submit the electronic version of the FULL poster by June 28, 2021.
- • Late submissions of full posters will NOT be entertained. It will be assumed that these authors withdraw voluntarily from the submission. Their abstracts will NOT appear in the Conference Programme Book.
Format for Submitting Poster Abstracts
- 1. Structure: Poster abstracts should contain the following:
– Abstract title
– Name(s) of author(s) and affiliation(s): The first author is assumed to be the presenting author unless otherwise indicated
– Abstract text: Sub-headings such as Background, Objectives, Method, Conclusion may be included
– References and keywords (optional)
- 2. Abstract length: Abstract text must not exceed 300 words
- 3. Abstract language: Either English or Chinese