All accepted posters will be presented at the foyer of the Lee Shau Kee Lecture Centre of the Centennial Campus at The University of Hong Kong during July 4-6,2018. After the conference, the electronic version of these posters will be uploaded onto the website. Consent documents will be sent to authors together with the acceptance notification.
- The Conference Organising Committee will print out and mount all accepted posters for presentation on July 5, 2018 at The University of Hong Kong.
- Authors will need to submit the electronic version of the FULL poster by May 31, 2018. Late submissions of full posters will NOT be entertained. It will be assumed that these authors withdraw voluntarily from the submission. Their abstracts will NOT appear in the Conference Programme Book.
- The poster is suggested to be:
- 90 cm x 150 cm in size;
- 300 dots per inch (dpi) in Photoshop format;
- at least 4,000 pixels x 6,000 pixels in JPEG format
- Authors should include the poster title, name of author(s), email contact of at least one author, and illustrations like figures, tables, colour photographs, charts, etc. in the poster.
- Authors should write in either English or Chinese for the entire poster.
- Illustrations should be readable from a distance of approximately three feet.
- Please email the Conference Organising Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiry.