Submission & Guidelines
- Abstract Submission Deadline: Closed
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts: May 13, 2016
Format of Presentation
All submission should be made through the online system.
The Abstract Review Committee will review abstracts suitable for presentation, based on content quality and relevance to the conference theme. Priority will be given to presentations on service models, programmes and practices with sound conceptual foundations and evidence base. Reports on research findings that promote understanding of the ASD condition or evidence-based practice are also welcome.
- Class management
- Community programme
- Education policy and inclusion
- Home-school collaboration
- Individual / group intervention
- Parent and family support
- Peer programme
- Research and evaluation
- School programme
- Service model
- Talent development
- Abstracts should be submitted online.
- Abstracts with the same first author name may submit up to a maximum of 2 submissions.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance via email. If you do not receive any notification by May 17, 2016, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Upon receipt of notification of acceptance, the author must register as a participant by May 27, 2016.
- It will be assumed that any author not registered by this date has withdrawn from the programme and his or her abstract will not appear in the Conference Programme Book.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Programme Book. Any editing will be restricted to spelling and formatting style only.
- Guidelines for poster presentation will be given upon the acceptance of the abstract for poster presentation.
Format for Sending Abstracts
1. Structure: Abstracts should contain the following:
– Abstract title
– Author(s) name(s) and affiliation(s): The first author will assume to be the presenting author if no further instructions
– Abstract text: Sub-headings such as Background, Objectives, Method, Conclusion may be included
– References and keywords (optional)
2. Length: Abstract must not exceed 300 words
3. Language: Abstract could be in English or Chinese