- Evaluate the support service provided to families by the three designated NGOs (Caritas – Hong Kong, Heep Hong Society, and SAHK);
- Identify and compile other less-known family support service;
- Identify existing and projected service gaps;
- Promote the dissemination of good practices;
- Promote family involvement education in the community-setting.
5,000 structured parent support and training sessions will be delivered by three NGO partners (Caritas – Hong Kong, Heep Hong Society and SAHK) to serve over 25,000 parents through 18 satellite centres or parent resource centres in different districts over three years.
World Health Organization Caregiver Skills Training (WHO-CST)
For Hong Kong Families of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Developmental Disorders or Delays