Submission of Presentation File
The presenting authors of the selected paper abstract should prepare a presentation of about 10 to 15 minutes and engage in discussion with other participants after the presentation. They are required to warrant that the material used in the presentation is original and does not violate any copyrights. Unless request otherwise, Conference Secretariat assume their agreement for the Conference Secretariat to use the abstract for publications relevant to the conference.
The Presentation file should be uploaded onto the conference website by May 27, 2016 (Hong Kong Time).
- The presentation should last about 10-15 minutes
- All presentation files should be submitted through the Conference website, file submission by e-mail will not be accepted
- All presentation files submitted must be original work and in English
- Presentation files will be published at the Conference website or relevant publication
- Presentation File Format:
- PowerPoint Format (ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx)
- Use Abstract Reference No. as file name (e.g. T01P01-01.pptx; T06P03-01.pptx)
- Size within 5MB