At the time of online registration,
- ARNOVA members must enter a valid ARNOVA membership number.
- participants must upload a copy of valid identification document. For the list of developing countries, please click here.
- students who enrol in a full-time study mode must upload a copy of valid student card.
- Local NGO participants must provide the organisation information and upload a copy of the name card or document issued by the organisation concerned.
To enjoy the special rate of registration, participant is required to upload the supporting document HERE for identity verification after the completion of online registration and payment. Registration will only be regarded as completed after the successful upload of supporting document.
Guidelines of Registration
- The registration fee covers admission to keynote presentations, all parallel academic and professional sessions and the conference gala dinner.
- Discount for Early Bird Registration applies only on the completed registration and payment through online system by March 31, 2018 (HKT).
- On receipt of your payment, a confirmation will be sent via email.
- All registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- International delegates must check with their travel agents for visa and entry requirements into Hong Kong.
- All participants should be responsible for their own medical, travel, personal and other insurance. The registration fee does not cover any kind of insurance.
- For enquiries, please contact the conference secretariat at email@example.com.