Submission of Abstracts
- End-of-Life Service in Chinese Societies
- End-of-Life Care Settings
- Expressive Arts Therapies in End-of-Life Care
- End-of-Life Care Service Models
- End-of-Life Care Practice (I)
- End-of-Life Care Practice (II)
Formats of Presentation
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
(Please indicate your choice of presentation during the abstract submission)
Selection of Abstracts
- The Conference Co-Chairs will review abstracts suitable for presentation, based on content quality and relevance to the themes.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 30, 2016
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts: December 15, 2016
Format of Abstracts
- Structure: Abstracts should contain the following:
- Abstract title
- Author name and affiliation: The author will assume to be the presenting author if no further instructions
- Abstract text: Sub-headings such as Background, Objectives, Method, Conclusion may be included
- References and keywords (optional)
- Length: Abstract must not exceed 300 words
- Language: English
- All submission should be submitted online through the conference website.
- Abstracts with the same first author name may submit up to a maximum of 2 submissions.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance via email. If you do not receive any notification by December 19, 2016, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon receipt of notification of acceptance, the author must register as a participant by December 31, 2016.
- It will be assumed that any author not registered by this date has withdrawn from the programme and his or her abstract will not appear in the Conference Programme Book.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Programme Book. Any editing will be restricted to spelling and formatting style only.
- Guidelines for poster presentation will be given upon the acceptance of the abstract for poster presentation.