Oral Presentation Guideline
Oral Presentation session will take place at Hall 2, Lee Shau Kee Lecture Centre, Centennial Campus, The University of Hong Kong at 4:00 p.m. on March 8, 2017. The presenting authors of the selected paper abstract should prepare a presentation of about 10 minutes and engage in discussion with other participants after the presentation. They are required to warrant that the material used in the presentation is original and does not violate any copyrights. Unless request otherwise, Conference Secretariat assume their agreement for the Conference Secretariat to use the abstract for publications relevant to the conference.
The Presentation file should be submitted online through the conference website by March 1, 2017.
The presenting author(s) must register as a participant by December 31, 2016. It will be assumed that the author not registered by this date has withdrawn from the programme and his/her abstract will not appear in the Conference Programme Book.
- The presentation should last about 10 minutes
- All presentation files should be submitted through the Conference website, file submission by e-mail will not be accepted
- All presentation files submitted must be original work and in English
- Presentation files will be published at the Conference website or relevant publication
- Presentation File Format:
- PowerPoint Format (ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx)
- Use Organisation Name and Abstract Reference Number as file name (The reference number will be assigned when the submission of abstract is accepted)
- Size within 5MB